For each tech nerd on the market, troubleshooting computer systems and smartphones is a day by day chore and we perceive that. Whereas we have already got nice distant desktop software program for PC, there are solely a handful of options within the Android ecosystem. And since folks now use smartphones greater than anything, it has grow to be necessary to troubleshoot smartphone points remotely. That’s why, we have now detailed a information that exhibits you how you can remotely management an Android smartphone from one other Android smartphone. No must search for desktop computer systems. So on that be aware, let’s go forward and be taught in regards to the directions.
Remotely Management an Android Smartphone from One other Android Smartphone
After testing TeamViewer, AirMirror, and AnyDesk, I’ve discovered that TeamViewer is just one of the best answer for Android to Android distant management. It doesn’t budge you with too many permissions or asks you to join a brand new account. It simply provides you a 9 digit code, and you’re off to regulate your Android smartphone remotely.
So I’d suggest you to make use of TeamViewer in case you intend to remotely management an Android smartphone from one other Android smartphone. Right here is how you can go about it.
1. To begin with, set up TeamViewer for Distant Management (Free) on the Android smartphone which you’ll use to regulate one other system — mainly the host system. For example, if you’re going to assist your dad and mom with some smartphone troubleshooting then set up this app in your system.
2. Subsequent, set up TeamViewer QuickSupport (Free) on the Android smartphone that wants help. For instance, your mother or father’s system.
3. After putting in the apps, open TeamViewer QuickSupport and it could ask you to allow “Enable show over different apps” so go forward and allow the toggle.
4. Subsequent, it can ask you to obtain an add-on. Faucet on “Obtain” and it’ll take you to the Play Retailer. Now, obtain and set up it. Particular add-ons are required in order that TeamViewer can correctly register the contact enter and help the navigation system based mostly on the Android system.
5. Lastly, the QuickSupport app will give you a 9 digit code subsequent to “Your ID”. Observe it down and share it with the host.
6. Open TeamViewer for Distant Management app on the host smartphone and enter the 9 digit code and faucet on “Distant Management“. On the opposite system, QuickSupport will get a immediate. Faucet on “Enable.”
7. Now, you’ll get a immediate to allow the Accessibility Service for the add-on. Enable it. Subsequent, it can ask if you wish to share the display. Faucet on “Begin Now”.
8. Lastly, it is possible for you to to distant management one Android smartphone on one other Android smartphone with full controls. For example, right here I’m controlling Mi A1 on my OnePlus 7T with out root or particular ADB permissions.
9. You possibly can uninstall apps, change key settings, use the digital navigation bar, and carry out virtually something remotely. It’s also possible to switch information utilizing the devoted “File Switch” instrument.
10. Surprisingly, once I reversed the setup and was remotely controlling the OnePlus 7T (operating Android 10) on Mi A1 (operating Android 8), even the gestures labored high-quality. Simply be certain that to lock the Zoom button to carry out numerous contact actions.
Remotely Management an Android Smartphone and Troubleshoot Points Immediately
So that’s how one can remotely management an Android smartphone from one other Android smartphone. No want to make use of a pc to supply fast help to your dad and mom, associate, or simply about anybody. What I cherished about TeamViewer is that you just don’t want root for a lot of actions and it really works even on Android 10 which is nice. Anyway, that’s all from us. If you wish to be taught extra about such hidden Android options then undergo our linked article.
Supply from beebom.com